Dear Parents / Guardians,
RELOCATION OF GRACE ORCHARD SCHOOL IN SEMESTER 2, 2021
1. We are pleased to share that we will be working with the Ministry of Education (MOE) to expand the current campus of Grace Orchard School (GOS) at 6A, Jurong West Street 52. This will cater to the increase in demand for school places and provide new and improved facilities for our students to engage in learning of academic subjects, vocational training and independent living.
2. To facilitate the expansion plan, GOS will be relocating to a holding site at 170 West Coast Road starting from Semester 2, 2021. We will provide you with further details on the scheduled date and relocation plans in Semester 1, 2021. We will be refurbishing the facilities at the holding site so that your child/ward can continue enjoying a rich and meaningful educational experience, similar to what he/she is experiencing now. Please see the address and map of the holding site in Annex A.
3. To familiarise our students with the new campus and facilities, we will be conducting an orientation for current students and parents at the holding site closer to mid-2021. We will ensure that our students’ learning is not affected by the relocation and that students and parents are well-prepared for the relocation.
4. We seek your understanding and support as we relocate to the holding site and please be assured of our continuing commitment to provide a holistic education for your child/ward.
5. Please refer to Annex B for a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you have any further queries, please contact the General Office at 6561 9128 during office hours.
Mrs Lisa Goh