The Admin Executive reports to the Vice-principal and is responsible for the management of the Admin functions of the school in accordance with the school policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of administrative processes and database maintenance support.
• Ensure the smooth operations of the day-to-day and seasonal/ad hoc functions of the General Office.
• Review and improve on the school administration processes to incorporate ICT for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintain proper filing and archival of school documents, in both printed and digital format, including the proper disposal of documents.
• Administer and process school-related claims, such as insurance claims pertaining to student accidents.
• Coordinate, administer and process school correspondences, including emails and termly/monthly letter to parents, as applicable.
• Plan and schedule meetings, orientation and dialogue sessions, as applicable.
• Assist in preparing the data/information for submission to external agencies e.g., government surveys.
• Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies for various functions e.g., stationery, first-aid, etc. and that all office equipment are properly maintained and in working condition.
• Liaise with vendors and service providers to procure goods and services as required e.g. courier, school uniform vendor, etc.
• Provide information for necessary updates on the various communication platforms e.g. staff meeting, school webpage, parent letter, text messages, etc.
• Review and ensure timely renewal of membership subscription, permits, licenses, etc.
• Prepare and propose budget for the school supplies and General Office.
• Prepare reports and presentations for school meetings or submission, as required.
• Assist in processing monthly payroll, as applicable.
• Assist in the administering the end-to-end recruitment and coordinating the onboarding process.
• Manage staff welfare and benefits such as celebration, bereavement, health-check, outreach programme, long service awards, etc.
1. At least 2 years’ experience in general administration and human resource management
2. Minimum qualification – bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline. Diploma holder, with a wealth of experience in the administration and HR, may also apply.
3. Good command of the English Language, in both speaking and writing.
4. Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to lead and work in teams.
5. A dynamic and motivated individual who is adaptable to changes and shows a keen desire to learn and continuously improve one’s work.
6. Able to harness the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to improve work processes.