Oversee and manage the areas of school safety and security, school bus transport, canteen operations, logistics support and estate management.
• Oversee and ensure proper implementation of security and safety procedures and measures, in accordance to prevailing guidelines e.g., COVID-19 Safe Management Measures.
• Oversee and manage the physical infrastructure maintenance and improvement works of the school premise, including assisting to forecast the financial needs for the estate management plan
• Supervise a team of school attendants and the outsourced workers e.g., cleaners and security guards, to ensure cleanliness and safety of the school premise.
• Maintain positive relationships with vendors/service provides to ensure timely provision and smooth operations of services for students and school programmes
• Provide logistics support for school programmes and activities, as required.
• Support the management of student discipline cases, under the direction of the school leader, as need be.
• Experience in logistics, estate management, safety and emergency planning and/or discipline management
• Good organising abilities, interpersonal and communications skills
• Fire Safety Manager certification would be an advantage